- Respect: We treat every person we come in contact with on a daily basis as if we are going to work with them forever.
- Growth & Development: We recognize people as our most important asset.Our employees are responsible for our success over the past 36 years. We will continue to strive to be a world-class employer by empowering our people to learn and grow.
- Partnership: We believe in shared responsibility, and hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
- Competence: We approach our work and achieve results with a deliberate plan and a clear end in mind.
- Constant Improvement: Good enough never is. We always look for a better way to do things and we learn with open minds.
- Keep Our Word: We are totally committed to meeting deadlines. We promptly pay subcontractors. We set realistic expectations and we always follow through.
- Set Examples: We practice what we preach. We never ask anyone to do something we are not prepared to do ourselves. We strive to be leaders and role models by sharing knowledge with others.
- Be Accountable: We take responsibility for our mistakes, and take criticism with grace. By being forthright and having a problem solving attitude, we turn a potentially negative situation into loyalty-building experience for all involved.
- Be Responsive: We act with a sense of urgency and obsession for detail in everything we do.